Be Found in More Online Searches. Find Customers Online with AdWords!
Google AdWords is arguably the most effective way to advertise a product and/ or service… but how does one use AdWords? This is step by step training on how to navigate the Google AdWords World. This workshop will add immense value to those advertisers completely new to Google AdWords, as well to those who have previously created an AdWords account but do not necessarily know how to best structure and optimise campaigns for optimal results.
AdWords – How it benefits you:
- You can reach the audience you are looking for – you can be very specific and target a particular segment of the market
- You can choose where your ads appear and set a budget that’s comfortable for you
- You are allowed to make changes to your account at anytime
- Quick access to your campaign results. Easily track and measure the impact and ROI of your advertising campaigns.
Whether you have an online or offline business, this workshop will teach you how to reach people exactly when they’re searching the Internet for what you offer.
Learn How to Set-up a Google Adwords Campaign:
Google AdWords Secrets
- Avg. Pos.
- The Search Demand Curve
- Ad Quality
- Good Quality but Low Traffic Keywords
- All Enabled Keywords
- All Enabled Campaigns
- Text Campaign
- Call-Only Campaign (add phone numbers to your Campaign)
How to Write Effective Text Ads – Google AdWords Secrets
- Search Network only
- Search Network with Display Select
- Locations Options – Advanced
- Bid Strategy
- Daily Budget
Create and Edit an Ad Group
Create and Edit Ads
- Search Terms Report – How to Use the Search Terms Report to Increase Clicks to your Site: add ‘Keyword’; add ‘Negative Keyword’ (also refer to ‘Keyword Planner’ below)
- Keyword Match Types (Broad Match, Phrase Match, Exact Match, Negative Match)
- Sitelinks Extensions
- Call Extensions (add phone numbers as call extensions to your Google Ads)
How to enable ‘Opportunities’
Create New Table
Ad Preview and Diagnosis
- Find New Keywords – Search for new keywords using a phrase, website or category
- Ad Group Ideas
- Keyword Ideas
- Add Ad Group and Keyword Ideas from the Table to Your Plan
This free tool helps you understand how well your keywords, ads, ad groups, and campaigns are working for your business, allowing you to invest wisely and help boost your return on investment (ROI).
- Account Setup
- Cancel Account
- Cancel/ Pause Campaign
- How to Change your Budget.
Review your AdWords Results – Monthly Report
- Your Clicks by Device Type
- Your Clicks by Network Type
- Your Top Performing Keywords
Refreshments: There will be a tea break.
What to bring: a lap-top and a mouse (a tablet is useless for this type of training). There is high speed WiFi at the venue (but bring your 3G/ 4G plugin as backup, should you have one).
Hands-on: This is hands-on training. During this workshop you will create your first Ad Campaign to launch immediately or to save and use later.
Meet new friends and learn how to create and publish a Google Ad Campaign.
Meta Keywords: training adwords, adword training, adwords training course, learn adwords, learning adwords, adwords learning, adwords learn, adwords tutorials, adword tutorial, help adwords, help with adwords, adword help, adword keywords, keyword adwords, managing adwords, adwords manager, manage adwords, adwords campaign management, group adwords, Adwords Johannesburg, adwords class, google adwords training, adwords training class, adwords specialist, google adwords professional, adwords training courses, adwords workshops, adwords training, best adwords training, adwords management, adwords tips, how to use adwords, google adwords, adwords consultant, adwords advice, adwords expert, adwords campaign, adwords campaign management, adwords professional, adwords advertising, adwords marketing, adwords manager, adwords tutorial, learn adwords, learning adwords, adwords tool, adwords learning, adwords support, adwords specialist, adwords training course, adwords company, adwords courses, how does adwords work, adwords learning centre,